Azwan New Content
Azwan is an ancient underground city beneath the Nihal Desert. It was recently rediscovered by the Cygnus Knights following the attempt by its leader, Hilla, to usurp Empress Cygnus' throne.
Hundreds of many years ago, Azwan must have been a fabulous and thriving metropolis. just one of its chief shamanesses, the fabulous and potent Hilla, craved significantly more energy and betrayed her town to turn out to be a commander below the dark Mage, in trade for eternal power, youth, and beauty. She took manage of Azwan and made use of necromancy to revive its useless populace as minions in her army. She lined the town with giant, magical totems to recapture the souls of her dropped forces so they might possibly be reanimated again.
The obelisk that serves since the entrance to Azwan has lately reappeared during the desert and has arrive below study through the Cygnus Knights. Intrepid adventurers can sign up for the fight, biggest forces from Ereve within their fight to defeat Hilla's army and absolutely free the enslaved souls in the citizens of Azwan.
* If you are Lv.40 or above, select Fight for Azwan from a Dimensional Mirror, located in most towns.
* Characters will be sent to a channel based on their levels.
* There are four level tiers: Lv.40-79, Lv.80-119, Lv.120-159, and Lv.160-200.
* There are four modes: Occupy, Attack, Defend, and Supply.
* The first three modes have four levels of difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard, and Hell.
* In the first three modes, Cygnus monster minions will spawn to help you.
* Higher difficulty levels feature more powerful monsters in greater numbers, but you’ll earn more Honor EXP and Azwan coins if you are victorious.
* The strength and number of monsters you face in solo mode are lower than party mode, since you won’t have teammates to back you up.
* Hunt monsters around your level – the monsters must be above Lv.10.
* The monsters will have a chance to drop Surfboard weapons.
* Five different types of surfboards can be obtained:
- All Weapons: 7 upgrade slots (unhammered), tradeable, can be equipped by most jobs
- Super Summer Red Surfboard: REQ LV: 35, ATT Speed: Slow, Weapon ATT: 62, Speed +5
- Super Summer Surfboard: REQ LV: 50, ATT Speed: Slow, Weapon ATT: 77, Jump +5
- Super Summer Green Surfboard: REQ LV: 65, ATT Speed: Normal, Weapon ATT: 87, Speed +5
- Super Summer Sky Blue Surfboard: REQ LV: 80, ATT Speed: Normal, Weapon ATT: 95, Speed +5
- Super Summer Green Surfboard: REQ LV: 95, ATT Speed: Fast, Weapon ATT: 102, Speed +5